The MENU > BROKERS page on the Supertubes web interface shows information about your Kafka brokers.
If you have multiple Kafka clusters, select the one to show from the CLUSTER field.
For each broker, Supertubes displays the following information. Click on a broker to display its details.
- ID: The ID of the broker.
- RACK: The availability zone where the broker is located.
- VERSION: The Kafka version of the broker.
- PARTITIONS: The number of partitions handled by the broker.
- SKEW: The difference in percentage between the broker’s partition count and the average partition count across all brokers.
- LEADERS: The number of partition leaders on the broker.
- SIZE: The current size of the data on the broker and the maximal configured size of the PVC for the broker.
To export the data of the current page in CSV or JSON format, click .
Broker logs 🔗︎
The summary bar gives you an overview of the broker state, displaying the following information.
- Partitions: The total number of partitions on the broker.
- URP: The number of under-replicated partitions.
The details view of the broker lists the logs on the broker, including the following information.
- TOPIC: The name of the topic the log belongs to.
- PARTITION: The partition ID the log belongs to.
- MOUNT PATH: The location of the log on the broker’s file system.
- LAG: Consumer lag between Kafka producers and consumers related to the log. (delta between the Latest Offset and Consumer Offset).
- PARTITION LOG SIZE: Size of the log file in bytes.
- TAGS: Shows if the topic is hidden, compacted, or both. By default, such topics are not visible. To list such topics,click the TAGS column and select them.